This course will teach you how to draft the whole range of critical documents involved in civil suits,including plaint documents, written statements, affidavits and much more.It will also cover the fundamental aspects of civil procedure. Created by expert practitioners, this course willgive you a practical understanding of the essential principles of drafting for civil matters, while also explaining the nature and relevance of the documents required at every stage of a typical civil suit.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognised by various employers in the legal industry.
Each myLaw Course is designed and created by our in house faculty team in consultation with industry experts, including experienced litigators and corporate lawyers, and accomplished legal academics. myLaw continues to work closely with such experts to ensure that this Course imparts the practical skills and legal knowledge required for this area of law.
1. General Introduction to Civil Drafting
2. Commencing Adjudicatory Proceedings at the Trial Stage
3. Written statements and ancillary matters about pleadings in adjudications at the first instance
5. Interlocutory Proceedings before Trial Courts
6. Drafting First Appeals
7. Second Appeals, Miscellaneous Appeals, and Evidentiary Affidavits
8. Writ Proceedings before the High Courts
A Lawyer's Role in Chambers