Acquire the necessary skills to participate and excel in domestic and international moot court competitions. This course will prepare you to work in teams and compete against others with a step-by-step approach to reading moot problems, researching with purpose, drafting written submissions, and preparing for oral arguments. It also features practical wisdom from experienced mooters Bhabna Das (NLSIU, 2010) and Uday Joshi (NUJS, 2010).
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
There is no need to specifically test with an exam, your ability to participate in moot court competitions. You will know you have performed well in this course when you actually do well at a competition!
1. Why moot Part 1
2. Why moot Part 2
3. Reading and Researching a Moot Problem Part 2
4. Reading and Researching a Moot Problem Part 1
5. Written Submissions - 1 (Part I)
6. Written Submissions - 1 (Part II)
7. Written Submissions - 2 (Part I)
8. Written Submissions - 2 (Part II)
9. Oral Rounds Part 1
10. Oral Rounds Part 2
11. Oral Rounds Part 3