(inclusive of all taxes)
30% off. Valid only for today!
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the system and rules of international arbitration. Created with institutional inputs and guidance from the Singapore International Arbitration Centre, this course will provide a practical understanding of the complex legal framework that governs international arbitration, arbitration agreements and procedures, the role of national courts, and investment treaty arbitration.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit-wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognised by various employers in the legal industry.
1. The fundamentals of international arbitration
2. The laws applicable in international arbitration
3. Drafting the arbitration agreement
4. The arbitral process-1
5. The arbitral process-2
6. National courts and the arbitral process
7. Set-aside of arbitral awards
8. The recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards