This free course by Microsoft on data protection regulation will introduce you to the major questions that arise in the context of collecting, storing, and using personal information on the cloud, including the privacy of personal information, the transfer of data across transnational cloud computing networks, and accountability for the security of personal information. It will also explain how regulations such as the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and India’s SPDI Rules made under the Information Technology Act, 2000, have addressed these important questions that will deeply affect the data economy.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing (Part 1)
2. Introduction to Cloud Computing (Part 2)
3. Personal Information on the Cloud (Part 1)
4. Securing Personal Information on the Cloud
5. Legal Frameworks for Protecting Personal Information – Accountability and Privacy (Part 1)
6. Legal Frameworks for Protecting Personal Information – Accountability and Privacy (Part 2)