Acquire a comprehensive understanding of intellectual property laws and intellectual property rights – one of the largest and fastest growing areas of the law. This course will give you a thorough conceptual understanding of the major intellectual property rights, that is, copyrights, trade marks, and patents. This course will also deliver practical knowledge about the various remedies and defences available in relation to the infringement of these rights in India.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognised by various employers in the legal industry.
Each myLaw Course is designed and created by our in house faculty team in consultation with industry experts, including experienced litigators and corporate lawyers, and accomplished legal academics. myLaw continues to work closely with such experts to ensure that this Course imparts the practical skills and legal knowledge required for this area of law.
1. Introduction- Meaning, Nature, and Evolution of Intellectual Property Rights
2. Scope and Rationale of Intellectual Property Rights
3. Understanding the Fundamentals of Copyright
4. Rights, Infringement, and Fair Use in Copyright
5. Understanding the Fundamentals of Trade Marks
6. Registration, Use, and Infringement of Trade Marks
7. Understanding the Fundamentals of Patents
8. Registration, Term, and Infringement of Patents
Law Entrance Prep Tool
Prevention of Sexual Harassment at the Workplace