This course will give you a solid knowledge base in the legal and regulatory framework governing insurance companies. It will help you understand the types of insurance products sold in the market, the role of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority, and the role of the insurance intermediaries in this sector. This course also focuses on the regulatory framework governing reinsurance in India, and delves into the manner in which foreign investment can be made in the insurance sector.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit-wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognised by various employers in the legal industry.
Each myLaw Course is designed and created by our in house faculty team in consultation with industry experts, including experienced litigators and corporate lawyers, and accomplished legal academics. myLaw continues to work closely with such experts to ensure that this Course imparts the practical skills and legal knowledge required for this area of law.
1. Understanding the Principles of Insurance Law
2. Learning About Different Forms of Insurance Business
3. Understanding the Role of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
4. Understanding the Manner of Carrying on Insurance Business in India
5. Understanding the Role of Intermediaries-I
6. Understanding the Role of Intermediaries-II
7. Learning about Foreign Investment in the Insurance Sector
8. Learning about Re-insurance Regulations
Law Entrance Prep Tool
Prevention of Sexual Harassment at the Workplace