Benefit from an understanding of the legal framework that governs the infrastructure sector in India in general, as well as the regulatory framework applicable to various component sectors. This course also focuses on the general legal principles affecting infrastructure projects, their financing, and their documentation. Created by lawyers who specialise in infrastructure projects, this course gives you a uniquely practical understanding of how the sector operates in India.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit-wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognised by various employers in the legal industry.
1. Introduction to Infrastructure Laws
2. Understanding the Legal Framework for Energy-related Sectors
3. Understanding the Legal Framework for Transport-Related Sectors
4. Understanding the Legal Framework for Other Sectors
5. Understanding General Principles
6. Financing of Infrastructure Projects
7. Documentation in Projects
8. Key Project Documents-I
9. Key Project Documents-II