Acquire a comprehensive overview of securities laws and regulations in India. This course will cover a range of regulations under the Securities and Exchange Board of India. With increasing growth of the Indian capital markets and access to savings of the general public, this course is necessary for all professionals seeking to understand the regulations governing capital markets, listing of securities, and raising of public funds.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognised by various employers in the legal industry.
2. Important Definitions and Concepts
3. Capital Market Instruments
4. Securities and Exchange Board of India
5. Understanding Primary Markets
6. Understanding Secondary Markets
7. Understanding Stock Exchanges
8. Understanding Debt Securities and Debt Markets