Benefit from a practical and conceptual knowledge base in mergers and acquisitions laws and regulations in India. It will be invaluable to any learner seeking to build a career in a corporate environment in India, given the increasing complexity of corporate and economic laws and regulations in India.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognised by various employers in the legal industry.
Each myLaw Course is designed and created by our in house faculty team in consultation with industry experts, including experienced litigators and corporate lawyers, and accomplished legal academics. myLaw continues to work closely with such experts to ensure that this Course imparts the practical skills and legal knowledge required for this area of law.
1. Understanding Basic Concepts of Mergers and Acquisitions
2. Understanding the Legal Framework Governing Mergers and De-Mergers
3. Understanding the Procedure for Mergers and De-Mergers
4. Understanding Acquisitions: Acquisition of Securities
5. Understanding Acquisition of Assets: Slump Sale
6. Understanding Acquisition of Assets: Asset Sale
7. Examining Foreign Exchange Laws-I
8. Examining Foreign Exchange Laws-II
9. Understanding Overseas Direct Investment
Mooting Skills for Law Students
CLAT & AILET Free Prep