Acquire an overview of the theory and practice of banking and finance laws and the legal and regulatory framework governing the industry. This course will focus on the aspects of retail banking and corporate finance and will cover the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, the role of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the basic laws relating to banking operations, negotiable instruments and charging of security.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognised by various employers in the legal industry.
2. Understanding the Banker-Customer Relationship
3. Understanding the Banking Regulation Act, 1949
4. Understanding the Role of the Reserve Bank of India
5. Understanding Loans and Advances by Banks
6. Paying Principal and Interest
7. Securing Loans and Advances
8. Banking Operations