Benefit from a conceptual and practical knowledge base in company law and regulation in India, especially under The Companies Act, 2013. A clear understanding of the fundamentals of company law is critical for anyone who is looking to understand corporate and economic laws and regulations in India.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognised by various employers in the legal industry.
1. Introduction to Company Law
2. Incorporating a Company
3. Raising Capital for a Company
4. Understanding the Rights of Shareholders-I
5. Understanding the Rights of Shareholders-II
6. Managing a Company-I
7. Managing a Company-II
8. Making Investments or Granting Loans
9. Understanding Audit, Record, and Reporting Requirements
10. Winding Up of a Company