Acquire conceptual and practical knowledge about India’s insolvency and bankruptcy regime. This course will introduce you to the foundations of the new law, the parties and authorities involved in the process for resolving corporate insolvencies and liquidations and the various principles that guide these processes. You will also learn about the resolution of the insolvency of individuals and partnership firms.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit-wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognised by various employers in the legal industry.
1. History of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code Part 1
2. History of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code Part 2
3. Types of Creditors and Authorities Under the Code Part 1
4. Types of Creditors and Authorities Under the Code Part 2
5. The Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process – Part 1
6. The Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process – Part 2
7. Fast Track Resolution – Who is Eligible for Fast Track Resolution?
8. Fast Track Resolution – Fast Track Insolvency Resolution Process Part 1
9. Fast Track Resolution – Fast Track Insolvency Resolution Process Part 2
10. Voluntary Liquidation
11. Individuals and Partnership Firms Part 1
12. Individuals and Partnership Firms Part 2