FEATURED FREE COURSE
Acquire the essential skills you need to communicate effectively in English in professional contexts. The modern workplace demands the use of good spoken English that will be tested during interviews. Professionals also need to write e-mails and business reports that demonstrate good command over formal written English. In this course, you will learn to use simple and precise English, practice some fundamental rules of English grammar, become familiar with writing business emails and creating business reports, learn to make a CV, and prepare for job interviews.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognised by various employers.
1. Basic Grammar and Spoken English Part 1
2. Basic Grammar and Spoken English Part 2
3. Writing Business Emails Part 1
4. Writing Business Emails Part 2
5. Writing Business Reports Part 2
6. Writing Business Reports Part 1
7. Writing a CV and Preparing for Interviews Part 1
8. Writing a CV and Preparing for Interviews Part 2
A Lawyer's Role in Chambers