Acquire an in-depth understanding of securities laws and regulations in India. This course helps your master the more complex concepts of securities laws in India and understand their real-world impact. This would be necessary for all professionals seeking to understand the regulations governing capital markets, listing of securities, and raising of public funds in India.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit-wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognized by the legal industry.
Each myLaw Course is designed and created by our in house faculty team in consultation with industry experts, including experienced litigators and corporate lawyers, and accomplished legal academics. myLaw continues to work closely with such experts to ensure that this Course imparts the practical skills and legal knowledge required for this area of law.
1. Public Issues: Initial Public Offering-I
2. Public Issues: Initial Public Offering-II
3. Public Issues: Other Key Aspects
4. Understanding Rights Issues
5. Understanding Preferential Issues
6. Trading, Clearing, and Settlement of Listed Shares
7. Securities Involving Foreign Sources
8. Understanding Insider Trading Regulations
9. Understanding Takeover Regulations
A Lawyer's Role in Chambers