(inclusive of all taxes)
30% off. Valid only for today!
Acquire an in-depth understanding of mergers and acquisitions laws and regulations in India. Given the increasing complexity of corporate and economic laws and regulations in India, this course will be necessary for any learner seeking to practice in a corporate environment.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit-wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognized by the legal industry.
Each myLaw Course is designed and created by our in house faculty team in consultation with industry experts, including experienced litigators and corporate lawyers, and accomplished legal academics. myLaw continues to work closely with such experts to ensure that this Course imparts the practical skills and legal knowledge required for this area of law.
1. Understanding Lending Transactions
2. Understanding Stamping and Registration Laws
3. Understanding Employment and Labour Law Issues
4. Understanding Mergers and Acquisitions: Competition Law Perspective
5. Understanding Mergers and Acquisitions: From a Listed Company’s Perspective
6. Understanding the Due Diligence Process
7. Understanding Legal Documentation for Mergers and Acquisitions
8. Drafting of Legal Documentation-I
9. Drafting of Legal Documentation-II
A Lawyer's Role in Chambers