Benefit from a comprehensive overview of drafting, reviewing and analysing different commercial contracts. The course will focus on the most frequent contracts such as memoranda of understanding, share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements and joint venture agreements. Learners will understand the commercial considerations that drive such contracts and will understand the role, importance and the manner of drafting specific clauses in these agreements such as conditions precedent, indemnification, share transfer restriction clauses and boilerplate clauses.
What you will learn?
What do you need?
Exam and certification
In addition to unit wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognised by the legal industry.
Each myLaw Course is designed and created by our in house faculty team in consultation with industry experts, including experienced litigators and corporate lawyers, and accomplished legal academics. myLaw continues to work closely with such experts to ensure that this Course imparts the practical skills and legal knowledge required for this area of law.
1. Drafting a Memorandum of Understanding
2. Drafting Share Purchase Agreements and Share Subscription Agreements
3. Drafting Shareholders Agreements
4. Drafting Asset Acquisition Agreements
5. Drafting Joint Venture Agreements
6. DraftingConditions Precedent Clauses
7. Drafting Representations and Warranties Clauses
8. Drafting Indemnification Clauses
9. Drafting Boilerplate Clauses
10. Drafting Ancillary Agreements
Mooting Skills for Law Students
CLAT & AILET Free Prep